Have you heard of Project Mom? Project Mom is a conference for moms who want to be inspired and rejuvenated while relishing some much needed “me” time and getting ideas and resources to help become an even better mom. The event is September 27-28 at the Courtyard Marriott in Allen, TX.
What happens at a Project Mom conference?
- making new friends with other area moms who are going through the same things as you are.
- interesting speakers presenting on topics like “Nutrition Without Breaking the Bank” or “Creative Discipline for Every Child and Every Age.” Find the full list of topics here.
- Crockin’ Girls cooking demonstration
- shopping and giveaways!
- a relaxation station with chair massages. Ahh.
- coffee bar
- girls night out!
- swag bags full of cool free stuff like gift cards, samples, beauty products, etc.
Sounds like a pretty nice weekend, doesn’t it? Well, if it does, I’ve got good news for you! Project Mom gave me tickets to giveaway to you all so you can check it out! Each prize pack includes 2 tickets at the Girls Getaway Weekend package level, which gives you entry to both the Friday evening and Saturday events. Giveaway starts now and ends Sept. 6th at 12:00 am. I’ll pick not one, not two, but FOUR WINNERS!