Today Jaye and I visited a new (to us!) park in Dallas, and we had a blast. So far, the Campbell Green Park is my favorite park ever!
Campbell Green Park Details:
- Location: Campbell and Hillcrest, map here.
- Surface material: wood chips
- Structure material: metal and plastic.
- Equipment: big kid area, toddler area, climbing walls, many slides, monkey bars, swings, baby swings.
- Benches and picnic tables
- free sprayground next door to the park!
- Paths for biking and sports fields nearby
The biggest play area has three slides, two different types of climbing walls and two different monkey bar areas. There was also a little hideout underneath.
The smaller, toddler play area had two slides and different types of steps to climb. I really appreciated how well sized it was. the climbing thing on the left in this pictures is often at other parks but way too big for Jaye to climb. She could handle this one, though.
Here’s my daring baby going down yet another big kid slide! To see her sliding exploits in action, check out this movie I made yesterday of her at another park.
The Jaye Rating:
Jaye is always more interested in the “big kid” area rather than the toddler area, even though she’s only 21 months old. The big play structure at Campbell Green Park was super fun for her, but didn’t cause me any heart attacks either. Win-win.